Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sisters - Chocolate Chips of Life

It was such a gorgeous
evening last night that I grabbed my
sister Grace (you've met her a few times) and my 
camera Jack. We took
a walk to this little field that was covered
in wildflowers. (She actually took more pictures of me than I did of her
because she likes using Jack.)
But, I decided to make this a sister post! :) So, I'm going to 
give you some sweet sister quotes. :)




"Sisters are blossoms in the garden of life." ~Author Unknown




"What's the good of news if you haven't a sister to share it? ~Jenny DeVries




"A sister smiles when one tells one's story - for she knows
where the decoration has been added." ~Chris Montaigne




"A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves
and very much not ourselves - a special kind of double." ~Toni Morrison




"Sisters are different flowers from the same garden." ~Author Unknown




"When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us." ~Pam Brown




"Sister to sister we will always be,
A couple of nuts off the family tree."
~Author Unknown



"It's hard to be responsible, adult and sensible all the time. How good is it to have a sister who's heart is as young as your own heart." ~Pam Brown




"[A sister] helps one remain half woman, half child." ~Author Unknown




"A perfect sister I am not, but thankful for the one I've got." (Correction:
the many I've got.) :)




And, my FAVORITE QUOTE: 
"In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips." ~Author Unknown
Isn't that cute!!??

I hope you enjoyed these quotes and pictures.
The truth is, friends will come and go, but sisters will always
be there.

LIVE. LOVE. LAUGH. CAPTURE IT!
~Bethany Truth

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are GORGEOUS, Bethany!!! And those quotes are adorable...I'm SO thankful for my "chocolate chip" :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are beautiful! lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--I LOVED the pictures and the quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was really sweet, Bethany. You're an awesome sister! Thanks! :)
    -Your chocolate chip, Grace <3

    ReplyDelete