Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Creation

Hey, all. It has been a while
since I have done a blog post with a special story
behind it. This post is really no different. I was organizing my camera
bag, and whenever that happens I just
can't resist taking some random pictures. 

So, I noticed
my sister's journal sitting out. She was given
this journal a few weeks ago by a sweet
lady from our church while she was in the hospital for asthma.
As I was trying to come up with creative angles,
the words New Creation kept
sticking out. I love the verse II Corinthians 5:17
(below the picture), and every
time I read it, I hear the voice of the pastor
on Flywheel, the movie. So, 
that was my inspiration for this collage (not
the pastor's voice, but the words
New Creation). Lol. :)




"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ,
he is a new creation. The old has passed away;
behold, the new has come."
~ II Cor. 5:17

LIVE. LOVE. LAUGH. CAPTURE IT!
~Bethany Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment