Saturday, February 26, 2011

Harvest

"And he said to them, 'The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest. Go your way; behold, I am sending you out as lambs in the midst of wolves. . .Nevertheless know this, that the kingdom of God has come near. The one who hears you hears me, and the one who rejects you rejects me, and the one who rejects me rejects him who sent me.'"

"'Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.'"



We don't have to go on a mission trip to share the gospel. The HARVEST IS RIPE right here in America!!! This was taken right here in my area, and there was hurting people all around.

What should be the Christian's mission in life? In that second passage, Jesus gave every Christian their mission. What's your mission?

If you're wondering what the gospel is, or maybe you've heard it and it didn't make much sense, shoot me an e-mail. I'd love to talk to you!

LIVE. LOVE. LAUGH. CAPTURE IT!
~Bethany Truth

Verses: Luke 10:2-3, 11b, 16; Matthew 28:19-20 (ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment