Thursday, February 17, 2011

Grace+Guitar=Happiness {McKinney/Frisco Portrait Photographer}

I was super excited about doing this shoot! I got up
at 5:30 this morning (huge for me :) ) to be able to get everything done I needed to before
going on this shoot. Grace and I decided last night around eleven o'clock that we wanted to do a "musician shoot" this week. Well, we had stuff on the calendar during every other
Golden Hour this week except for this morning. :)


Anyway, Readers, meet Grace. Grace, meet Readers. :)


Grace is a fun sister, and she loves music and singing! She has a great voice,
and she is currently teaching herself guitar. She has played violin and piano, so she's
pretty music-savvy, although she likes playing by ear mostly. :)





Besides music, Grace loves videography, photo-editing, graphic design,
and anything digital. We can always count on her to figure out a new software program
in a short amount of time (with no manual).




Grace l.o.v.e.s hats! Wanna make her the happiest person
in the world? Buy her a hat! :)  She looks really good in them, too!





One of Grace's favorite songs is "I Can Only Imagine" by MercyMe. It's
probably my favorite song, too.






Grace had always wanted a guitar since she was
inspired by Dad (the world's greatest dad, vocalist, and guitar-player). She
finally got one for Christmas a few years ago!





Do you know what chord she is playing? :)





Grace has a fun and unique style in everything from clothes to photo-editing.





I hope you enjoyed looking at these pictures as much I enjoyed taking and editing them!
TTFN: Ta Ta For Now! :)

LIVE. LOVE. LAUGH. CAPTURE IT!
~Bethany Truth

8 comments:

  1. i love that place!!! =) cool shots

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! the one of her hand in focus and last pic are my favorite. Found out today we have a mutual acquaintance in Houston. =) Mrs. India was telling me about how you had done the photography training. When she said your name I thought wow, I follow her blog. ha! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank y'all for the feedback!!! Shelby, that is really cool! Tell her and fam hi for me! :) Do you go to their church???

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it Bethany! You're a awesome photographer.

    ReplyDelete