Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Fun with Meagan

Merry Christmas to all! Here in Texas, we are having a warm Christmas season. We just had a "cold" front move through, but before that it was in the mid-70's. I love the warm weather. In my opinion, if it isn't going to snow, it doesn't need to be cold. But, there are those who would rather drink hot chocolate by a warm fire. However, if I could pick between it being warm or snow, I would definitely pick snow!

Since it is warm, we might as well enjoy it, right? The other day, a good friend of mine and I went to Meyers Park to take pictures and just hang out. Meagan loves photography and she is really good at it! She has an amazing portfolio of pictures she took in the Philippines. She has lived all over the world and seen places I've dreamed of. But, we were having just as much fun Saturday in McKinney, Texas as anywhere.


DSC_5603.jpg

Meet . . .

Magnetic
Encouraging
Always kind
Gracious
Always radiant
Nice


DSC_5717.jpg

Meagan has a twin sister and a younger sister. They are so cute together! They didn't want to model for us, but I'm determined to get a picture of the three of them together. :)



DSC_5579.jpg


DSC_5590.jpg

Although I own Nikon, I love any camera. I would love to own both Canon and Nikon cameras someday. If it takes a picture (including Point-and-Shoots, iPhones, laptops, and dSLR's), I love it!



DSC_5526.jpg


DSC_5585.jpg

This spot is one of my new favorites! The lighting is gorgeous! Meagan and I love rim lighting, so we were excited to find that this is a perfect spot for it!



DSC_5747.jpg


DSC_5629.jpg


DSC_5679.jpg

Friends forever. <3

Thank you Meagan for being a great, supporting, and encouraging friend!


I'm going to take a short break from blogging, so check back after the holidays! I hope you have a very merry Christmas! I hope God blesses you and your family this Christmas season like never before!

LIVE. LOVE. LAUGH. CAPTURE IT!
~Bethany Truth

1 comment:

  1. Aww! Girl, you are soo sweet! I had such a wonderful time with you that afternoon.:-) We'll definitely have to do that again soon.

    I love you and am so thankful we're friends! Keep shining for our Savior!:-)

    ReplyDelete